Dodge Durango Special Service Reporting For Duty
- Special Service Dodge Durango designed for police, fire and general fleet customers
- Model has unique components to handle extreme use, extra-long life and added utility
- Durango can tow class-leading 7,400 pounds and travel over a class-leading 550 miles between fill-ups
The Dodge Durango Special Service carries all of the SUV’s class-leading utility, such as available 7,400-pound towing capacity, more than 550-mile driving range with the Pentastar 3.6-liter V-6 engine, and available 360 horsepower 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine.
Available in rear- or all-wheel drive, the Dodge Durango Special Service model comes with the following additional components designed for the rigors of daily fleet use:
- A heavy-duty brake package, heavy-duty battery, larger-output 220-amp alternator and heavy-duty water pump and engine oil cooler.
- A 5-year/100,000-mile fully transferrable powertrain warranty helps eliminate worry of any repair costs to the covered components.
Dodge Durango Special Service also has a customizable rear cargo area with underfloor storage compartments and additional storage in the side compartments. Further modifications include a special service interior dome lamp and headliner, spot lamp wiring prep and the deletion of the third row of seats for more cargo capacity. Even with the deletion of the third row, the second row still has separate air conditioning and heat controls.
These modifications make the already stout Durango more than capable of handling daily fleet use.