- Lower municipal revenues mean tighter procurement budgets
- Tighter budgets mean delayed vehicle replacements
- Delayed replacements mean higher maintenance expense and a less-safe, less-responsive fleet
- Multiple years of deferred replacements create exponential problems
Our Solution: A Hincklease Municipal Lease!
- Funding for vehicles and upfits
- Maintain consistency of costs from year-to-year
- Newer, safer fleet
- Ability to lock in costs for multiple years
- More modest budget requests, less likely to be trimmed
- Frees up capital for other needed expenditures
Options – Options – Options:
- Acquisition, expertise decades of experience in recommending the right vehicle for your application.
- Any make or model of car or truck new and used.
- Maximum flexibility in lease structures: Net Lease, TRAC Lease, Direct Finance Lease all available on various terms.
- Included with our lease is help with fleet management, when to cycle vehicles, life-cycle cost analysis, etc.