Do you have the power of a HEMI in your Special Service Vehicle
Introducing the RAM 1500 Special Service Vehicle
Featured Term –three years with 24,000 miles per year allowed.
Other terms available on request.
$4,328.25 Annually ($360.69/ Month)
Truck with $5,000 equipment allowance:
$5,927.75 Annually ($493.98 Monthly)
What do you get with the RAM 1500 SSV?
- The Legendary 5.7 HEMI V8 with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) and MDS Fuel Saver Technology: 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque.
- 65RFE six-speed automatic transmission.
- 220-amp alternator
- Class IV trailer tow hitch receiver.
- Commercial grade cargo carrying capacity, with spacious crew cab interior, in-floor storage bins and 5’7” cargo bed.
- 4-and7- pin trailer harness connections
- Durable and stain repellent seat fabrics.
- Certified speedometer.
- Sharp exterior styling, including recently revised grille, front bumper and upper fascia.
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) System: Four-wheel Antilock Brakes, Rain Brake Support, Ready Alert Braking, All-Speed Traction Control, Electronic Roll Mitigation, Electronic Brake-Force Distribution, Brake Assist and Trailer Sway Control—Standard!
- Remote Keyless/Illuminated Entry.
- Sentry Key antitheft engine immobilizer.
- Ten way power driver’s seat.
Notice: This e-mail was sent by a financial institution and contains information that may be privileged and confidential. Any unauthorized use is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email and any attachments. Any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication, including attachments, is not intended or written to be used and cannot be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein. In the event that this communication contains any written description of current Lease conditions, pricing, or terms, it is not a guarantee to enter into a Lease Agreement at a specified rate. Pricing and terms discussed should not be shared with individuals or entities besides persons within the organization it is offered to. Final approval is subject to: (a) satisfactory review by Hincklease’s credit committee and approval of terms as established by Hincklease policy; (b) no material change in, or discovery of, other information about the applicant’s financial condition or the property between approval and funding; (c) other closing conditions that are typical or appropriate for this lease; and, (d) all required documentation received by Hincklease and its stakeholders.
The vehicles pictured above are representative only of the RAM 1500 Special Service Vehicles and not Actual pictures of the vehicles on offer by Hincklease.